Unit 3 - M4 & Unit 17 - M2
Omniya Tajni
M4: Demonstrate how the exported media product meets the client brief
M2: Export the final footage into the planned or final format
This is the final
version of the film
When I
finished the final editing and put both the teaser scene and title sequence
shots together, I exported it as a H.264 codec as a Video and Audio format. The
reason why I did this because the client brief has said that these two
audio-visual products will be intended for the opening credits and will aid in
the marketing and advertising of the programme.
Due to the
BBC 3 being the distributors of this production, BBC3 is known to be an online
streaming platform therefore it would need for the format to be video and
audio. In addition, because it will aid in the marketing and advertising of the
programme, my team and I decided that we will have YouTube as our other
distributing platform as it has the potential to reach millions of people and
is a good tool for audiences to find new content.
Here I have
attached a screenshot of the exporting settings that allowed me to change the
format and the codec of the exported final footage:
![]() |
| This is a screenshot of the exporting popup that appears before we exported our film |

Comments
Post a Comment